ill (plural ills)
- A problem.
- Music won"t solve all the world"s ills, but it can make them easier to bear.
- Damage, or something damaging.
- I wouldn"t want you to say or think ill of me, or try to do me ill.
- (suffering from a disease): diseased, poorly (UK), sick, under the weather (informal), unwell
- (having an urge to vomit): disgusted, nauseated, nauseous, sick, sickened
- (bad): bad, mal-
- (in hip-hop slang: sublime): wack
- (suffering from a disease): [[fine]], [[hale]], [[healthy]], in good health, [[well]]
- (having an urge to vomit):
- (bad): [[good]]
- (in hip-hop slang: sublime): [[dope]]
3 letters in word "ill": I L L.
No anagrams for ill found in this word list.
Words found within ill: